Issues with the Killboard
Gentlemen,

I have been examining your killboard for the past week and I have noticed a disturbing trend. You have entirely too much green.

I would like to propose a solution.

Let me back into the corp and I promise to make sure those green bars stop ruining your board. My pirating expertise will allow red to flourish once again, which I know is the only color a pirate truly loves.

I can also promise to shit up any comms and/or ops and lose all contests that are offered.

Please don't take too long considering this offer, there are many other corps in the EVE universe that would benefit from my services and are, even now, reaching out to me.

Your friend,
Thestarling
Good
Repo. Quartermaster

"Ahh, the middle finger, the most communicative of fingers."
I find this to be an agreeable proposal. I believe that a commitment to a minimum 20% increase in killboard ruddiness would be appropriate.

I may not be around until the weekend, but if you put in an app in-game then one of the ROs should eventually process it - in typically lackadaisical fashion (you can probably speed the process with a few well placed bribes. Ignore any demands for corpses from darm; he has no real power outside of this domain.)
Repossession Overseer
I concur with starling's assessment, we have slacked off
[Image: signature.png]
+darm
-----------------------------------------
Official REPO. AWOXer
DEFENDER OF FREEDOM
[Image: 9Oe2Gh2.jpg]
(11-09-2013, 03:28 AM)Maleficas Wrote: +darm

Shocked
Repo. Quartermaster

"Ahh, the middle finger, the most communicative of fingers."
[Image: CupiM.gif]
-----------------------------------------
Official REPO. AWOXer
DEFENDER OF FREEDOM
[Image: 9Oe2Gh2.jpg]
Starling, I see they've taken your advice, but you have yet to do anything to rectify the problem.

As a member that hasn't logged in during the last couple months, I think you better lose a few ships on my behalf.
I would be honored to sacrifice a thrasher in your name.